Pages

DISCLAIMER:




DISCLAIMER: I am not ANY kinda' as savvy as I would like to be, so if you're a DEV, please feel free to laugh, and correct me. I'm trying to learn it all, so if you can help that process, please feel free to drop some knowledge! THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

=IP IHI II IL=

12/6/10

I'm so proud! My 2nd attempt at a boot animation...

So I FINALLY figured out what Boot animations consist of, and it's basically just a bunch of .PNG images and a tiny text file telling the system how to play them...  While I was searching, I found a REALLY nice one, and added it to Virus Airbourne RC 4.7 (in beta, donate to Virus to get it too!) which I'm currently running...  I started thinking (and usually nothing good comes from THAT, but this time I got lucky...) and added my "web name" or "nickname" to it, and positioned it dead center in 111 images, and this is what I got out of it!!



It's about 1/4 speed from how it will be animated on my phone, but since I used Windows Movie Maker to put the images together, the minimum frame rates and speeds are theirs to control...

I'm gonna' try to get a video of the phone itself up, so I can share it in all it's glory once I add it to my phone.

Let me know what you think!

2 comments: