Pages

DISCLAIMER:




DISCLAIMER: I am not ANY kinda' as savvy as I would like to be, so if you're a DEV, please feel free to laugh, and correct me. I'm trying to learn it all, so if you can help that process, please feel free to drop some knowledge! THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

=IP IHI II IL=

4/6/11

Where are my damn cookies?!

I found this article after adding every single Android source I could find to Pulse.  It's the first descriptive list I've found of phones that will and will not receive an update to Android 2.3, aka Gingerbread. 

I've played with GB ports from other devices on my EVO, and to be honest, I don't much care for it due to the non descriptive settings, and over simplified overall layout, but there ARE people who swear by it, and you can't always (ever) judge an OS by its port, considering it was built for another device, so ya never know!

http://m.blogs.computerworld.com/18077/android_23_upgrade_list

No comments:

Post a Comment