Pages

DISCLAIMER:




DISCLAIMER: I am not ANY kinda' as savvy as I would like to be, so if you're a DEV, please feel free to laugh, and correct me. I'm trying to learn it all, so if you can help that process, please feel free to drop some knowledge! THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

=IP IHI II IL=

10/26/10

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY! 3D on Android/Firefox?!

YUP!  It's true! (well, at least as far as the video below shows...)

There isn't much information available, but it appears as though 3D F33D (hasn't worked, but that could be due to extremely high traffic) paired with HTML5, Firefox's "Fennec" browser, and some every day 3D glasses (the old school red & green kind, not the "UP" or "Avatar" kind) equals 3D on your Android device!  The example shown is on a Galaxy S.



I plan to try and get this working on my EVO, and will post whether I am successful or not! Gotta' get my hands on some old school 3D glasses...

No comments:

Post a Comment