Pages

DISCLAIMER:




DISCLAIMER: I am not ANY kinda' as savvy as I would like to be, so if you're a DEV, please feel free to laugh, and correct me. I'm trying to learn it all, so if you can help that process, please feel free to drop some knowledge! THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

=IP IHI II IL=

11/12/10

I JUST WANT SOME DAMN COOKIES!!!

Google continued their GB tease about 1/2 hour ago, with their tweet: "Our cafes are baking something sweet  http://twitpic.com/3682u2"

As I posted yesterday, the rumor was that the Gingerbread SDK was supposed to drop yesterday, and after many hours of sitting in front of Android Developer's website on my laptop clicking refresh, I realized that it wasn't gonna' happen.

Honestly, I can't explain why I'm so excited about the upgrade, besides the fact that I'll be practicing to become a developer with it.  The OTA (over the air upgrade) isn't supposed to push in the immediate future (manufacturers have to get their hands on it, and spin it to their liking first) , and even when it does, my EVO is rooted, so I'll have to wait for my favorite ROM developer to include it in an upcoming ROM which will be an even longer (but prob'ly not TOO long) wait...  Regardless, I WANNIT!!

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment