Pages

DISCLAIMER:




DISCLAIMER: I am not ANY kinda' as savvy as I would like to be, so if you're a DEV, please feel free to laugh, and correct me. I'm trying to learn it all, so if you can help that process, please feel free to drop some knowledge! THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

=IP IHI II IL=

11/17/10

Let's learn TOGETHER!

My latest goal is to learn how to build a ROM, and Theme it, and not brick my, or anyone else's phone. I've been doing a TON of research on how to do this, and thought I'd share some of the resources I plan on using.  If you wanna' play too, here are the links!

Who is this kitchen for?
->Those who are brand new to "cooking" and want an easy place to start
->Those who just want to modify shipped ROMs or someone else's custom ROMs to their liking
->Those who are confused by all those scripts and complex commands required for building and extracting

->To create themes, or to edit themes to your liking, you will need a working knowledge of android, adb, how to resign apk's, knowledge of your own O/S.

->This is a thread to help begin theming and moding the Evo to our likings. I only want to make this a friendly place to unite and create. No disrespect will be tolerated, no creations without proper credits as well, lets make creations and give fellowship.

These are just a few of the many I have and will be using, so stay tuned!  I'll be adding to this one as I find useful tools, and instructions!

If you have any helpful tips, tricks or tools, feel free to shoot 'em to me, and I'll try 'em out and put 'em up!

No comments:

Post a Comment